List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] OT: buying a keyboard
From:       Adrian <linuxgn2 () 204eastsouth ! com>
Date:       2009-05-31 20:14:04

Greetings;

Many moons ago I purchased a Linux Cool Keyboard.  The great thing
about this keyboard is that a. it has great tactile response and b. it
has a cover which folds down to protect the keyboard when not in use.

It's finally getting worn out, keys are sticking pretty bad.  I would
like to get a new one, but the company I purchased it from (via the
internet) seems to not exist any more.  Some google action has not
resulted in locating any similar keyboards.

Anyone know where I might find such a keyboard?  Thanks much.

Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls