List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] install problem
From:       Philip Webb <purslow () ca ! inter ! net>
Date:       2008-11-16 6:52:42

081115 chloe K wrote:
> When I try to install, it always hangs
> seem not bring up xwin or might be other issue
> 1/ how can I set the xwin parameter when booting up?
> 2/ how can I identify the problem
> In the website. it is only showing nox nofb

I'm sure users would like to help you install Gentoo Linux,
but you need to give more detail of just what you did
& just where it goes wrong.  You need to follow the installation section
of the User's Guide on the Gentoo site very faithfully.
Read the guide (again) & then try to be more precise about what is wrong.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca