List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrading from gcc-3.4.5 to gcc-3.4.6-r1
From:       Alexander Skwar <listen () alexander ! skwar ! name>
Date:       2006-06-30 18:36:13

Darren Grant schrieb:

> That being said, is gentoo the right platform for a web/mail server?

I think so, and I do so :) What I like is, that I'm able to easily and
clearly install only what's required - ie. no X for example. Sure, there
are "server distributions" out there, which also offer that, but they
are rather often not as active as Gentoo certainly is.

Alexander Skwar
--
Die Affekte sind die krankhaften Säfte der Seele, und an jedem
Übermaße derselben erkrankt die Klugheit: Steigt gar das Übel zum