List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] PCMCIA Card detection issue
From:       Richard Fish <bigfish () asmallpond ! org>
Date:       2005-07-31 12:27:27

Ian K wrote:

>Hi guys,
>I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-37 notebook here, and I finally
>have the Ricoh cardbus of hell working. :) I now, need to get the driver
>for my Linksys WPC11 Version 4.0 Card working. I insert the card, and
>upon a

Well, from googling it seems that the driver is still under heavy
development.  I suggest you may want to email the author with the
relevant line from "lspci" (since it is really a cardbus card, not pcmcia).

See http://rtl8180-sa2400.sourceforge.net/

Also, others seem to have gotten this card to work with ndis and the
windows driver.

-Richard