List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] QT designer seg faults
From:       Tami King <tik () grahamand ! us>
Date:       2005-04-07 15:30:28

Hello,

When I run QT designer it always seg faults if I add certain KDE
widgets or try to open a file that contains those widgets.  This
doesn't happen on another computer thast is running FC3 with the
same versions of QT and KDE installed so I don't think it is QT
or KDE, but how it is built on my computer.

These are the widgets that cause a crash:
KTextBrowser
KImageFilePreview
KPushButton
KPasswordEdit

I have qt-3.3.4-r3 and kde 3.4 installed.  Any ideas what might
be causing this?

Thanks,
Tami