List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Emerging Sources Takes a long processing SGML
From:       Adi <adriancapdefier () digifin ! ro>
Date:       2004-12-27 22:01:18

Luni 27 Decembrie 2004 14:13, Ow Mun Heng a scris:
> So.. If I don't want it. I should not put "doc" in make.conf??
> Or use "use="-doc" emerge gentoo-dev-sources?

Personally I'd use /etc/portage/package.use so emerge world goes much
smoother. I have found it's not wise at all to specify things on the command
line except if you want to --pretend.

thor ~ # cat /etc/portage/package.use
sys-libs/glibc nptlonly
x11-wm/fvwm stroke
app-office/gnucash quotes hbci -postgres
dev-db/postgresql pg-hier pg-intdatetime pg-vacuumdelay
games-rpg/nwn nowin
x11-libs/wxGTK no_wxgtk1

--
Adi