List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Need tool to show why network is slow.
From:       Antoine <melser.anton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-30 17:33:34

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:55:26 -0400, Billy <billy@gonoph.net> wrote:
> Adrian CAPDEFIER wrote:
>
> >> bad-evil-hackers (ie firewall), as they could also point their
> > U mean crackers?

I just pretend to not understand when people use "hackers" in the
hollywood movie sense... quite disconcerting for people when a
complete geek doesn't understand such a basic term. I think it has
quite a cool effect ;-).
Cheers
Antoine
Ps, anyone know why the idiots put the name "hackers 2" on a movie so
much better than the first one it hurts? The first one must have been
a flop... I just can't figure....

--
G System, The Evolving GUniverse - http://www.g-system.at