List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Why "emerge sync " always STOP here?
From:       Salmonpink Xuan <pp.of.mm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-18 11:54:48

Now I am using what you are using :

SYNC="rsync://rsync.nl.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"
STILL the same ERROR.

x11-plugins/
x11-terms/
x11-themes/
x11-wm/
x11-wm/fluxbox/files/
xfce-extra/
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (2261697 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(189)
>>> retry ...