List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] multiple monitors, each having its own X running
From:       Christian Parpart <cparpart () surakware ! net>
Date:       2004-09-09 19:50:37

Hi all,

some kind of.... not so often, however, I've a GeForceFX dual headed, and a
Voodoo Banshee, on the GeForceFX I'd like to play some games, since it's the
faster GPU, and the other card shall serve some X windows, e.g. to watch the
net while playing games and quickly change the X's using CTRL-F7 <-> CTRL-F8.
However, I didn't get rid of it, so, I'd like to ask now *here* whether
someone has some tips/experiences for me, have you?

Thanks in advance,
Christian Parpart.

--
 21:46:52 up 16 days,  9:26,  0 users,  load average: 1.29, 1.03, 0.95