List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] Starting Win4Lin problem
From:       ejbr () comcast ! net
Date:       2004-08-08 17:25:54

Running Win4Lin 5.1.16.  I do "rc-update add Win4Lin default" but it's not
added at boot.  It is listed on "rc-update show".  I have to
"/etc/init.d/Win4Lin start" and it runs w/o a hitch.

I checked the forums and a few people mentioned copying Win4Lin
from /etc/rc.d/init.d to /etc/init.d.  The latter has a symlink:

Win4Lin --> /etc/rc.d/init.d/Win4Lin

so the copying isn't it.

Any advice on getting Win4Lin in the default will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Ed Jabbour