List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] Xorg, openGL, xdpyinfo
From:       ejbr () comcast ! net
Date:       2004-07-24 0:16:26

Running Xorg-6.7.0, NVidia1.0-6106 .  Since switching from Xfree, Tuxracer
returns the dreaded "Couldn't initialize video: X11 driver not configured
with OpenGL (Success)".  Going through the archives, I saw that someone
recommends re-emerging libsdl after first checking for  "+opengl" .  I
did that.  Still, same message, whether I run opengl-update xorg-x11 or
nvidia.

xdpyinfo reports the correct "X.Org version: 6.7.0", but still returns
some xfree stuff:

XFree86-Bigfont
XFree86-Misc
XFree86-VidModeExtension

Related?  Any advice appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Ed Jabbour