List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] burn mp3 to audio cd in Gnome?
From:       Phil Sexton <philsexton () InfoAve ! Net>
Date:       2004-05-11 21:54:33

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 17:29, Tom Wesley wrote:

> Sod all, but it won't convert people to Linux, and I'm working on
> getting my boss converted to at least the theoretical idea.  Users can't
> use the command line, so currently they can't use Linux->Gnome to write
> audio cd's...

Of course, you could write a bash script or an alias to have the
commands in, then make a link to it to click to burn it.

Of course, you have to remember to do everything for your boss in the
script or perhaps he would enjoy burning coasters in Windows.

Once I found out I could see the errors when I used the command line and
had much better results using less time, that's what convinced me.

Perhaps you should do the I. T. work rather than the boss..

--
Phil
Our 2nd CD: http://www.cdbaby.com/naomisfancy