List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    RE: [gentoo-user] Apache2 and php
From:       "Paul Muaddib" <uzul_2000 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-04-27 18:59:03

I had the same problem then I tried the suggested -D PHP4 but still didn't
work...
Then I simply added this to apache.conf ( at the bottom of all LoadModule
statements ):

LoadModule php4_module          modules/libphp4.so

And this after all Addmodule statements:

AddModule mod_php4.c

And restarted and it worked. Actually this should have been added or somehow
else be configured automatically when you emerged mod_php but as usual
nothing works perfect ;)

Hope I could help ya ....