List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] dvd+rw gui interface
From:       Tom Wesley <tawesley () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-12-24 21:20:41

Hi all,

I've just bought myself a new DVD-/+RW drive, fitted it and done some
reading up on the software to control the device.  It all works
perfectly if I use the command line tool growisofs (part of
app-cdr/dvd+rw-tools), but [1] mentions that it should also work with
nautilus-cd-burner and k3b.  I don't have any of KDE/QT installed, but
do already use nautilus to burn some cdr's - but cannot make anything it
burns to dvd appear when the device is mounted.

Anyone have any idea what I'm missing?

[1]:  http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/
--=20
Tom Wesley