List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] lm sensors nforce 2 based mother boards
From:       rh <reg.hughson () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-10-25 5:38:05

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:16:05 -0500
Stephen Boulet <stephen@theboulets.net> wrote:

> I'm happy with mbmon with my nforce2 board.

Since sensor monitoring is the last thing on my nforce2 board that I
have to get to work under gentoo, I gave mbmon a try as nothing I could
do would get gkrellm to detect the sensors.

mbmon seems to work in that the fans, vcore and volts are being
displayed and show changes. However, the temps, while they are being
displayed have yet to move from their original values even when I
purposely stressed the machine to heat up the cpu. Do you mind if I ask
how you have your sensors (and which ones) compiled into the kernel and
which kernel version ou are using?