List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] 2.6.0_beta8
From:       rh <reg.hughson () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-10-19 17:06:34

Any one manage to get the latest development-sources to compile. I had
to remove ipv6 support in order to do it; not that that matters much but
it may someday.

Of course, even when I do get it to compile, it won't boot. Totally
freezes when initializing scsi emulation for my cdrw.

And 2.6.0_beta7 works so well on my computer...for one, I was finally
was able to get sound and direct rendering working.

r.