List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] Fsck'ed system
From:       david mattatall <davidsmind () linuxbasics ! com>
Date:       2003-03-04 12:08:03

I added ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" to my /etc/make.conf and royally fscked my
system with a beta version of gcc and Xfree 3.0 which doesn't like to keep
from chrashing....well I decided to revert and apperently I can't build the
packages I want to download to. CRAP! I'm freaking out here, I now have an
unusable system and no way to recover...any suggestions?

--
AIM: StabbyMcforehead

Email: davidsmind at linuxbasics dot com
Weblog: http://davidsmind.diaryland.com