List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] tv-out with nvidia
From:       Shane Wright <me () shanewright ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-09-15 16:36:11

Hi Mark,

Thanks whats properly beginning to work now - if I boot up with just the TV
card plugged in, it shows the POST, bootup and console on the TV.  X then
works fine on the TV.

But, if the monitor is plugged in, it refuses to do anything; saying that the
hsync is out of range for all modes..?

I think even though I say -screen "tvout", the card still tries to do it on
the monitor.  not what its supposed to do..

this is now mightily confusing, have you seen anything like that before?

Cheers

Shane

On Sunday 15 September 2002 11:17 am, Mark D'voo wrote:
> On Sunday 15 September 2002 02:41 pm, Shane Wright wrote:

- --
Shane
http://www.shanewright.co.uk/
Public key: http://www.shanewright.co.uk/files/public_key.asc