List:       gentoo-sparc
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-sparc] gentoo-sparc multilib
From:       Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-04-04 20:38:16

If you want to help test it out, please ping me on IRC, and I'll help
you out.  Just install 2005.0 like you normally would, and you can check
out the dev/multilib/README file for info about the transition process.
I should make a stage1 tarball for it, but I haven't gotten around to
learning how to use catalyst ;)

--Jeremy