List:       gentoo-sparc
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-sparc] ssh keywording
From:       Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-05-31 15:22:25

On Mon, 31 May 2004 17:59:10 +0200 Rakotomandimby Mihamina
<rktmb.list@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
| I'm running gentoo sparc and if make a "emerge ssh" , it shows me that
| those packages are not keyworded.
| I did not go further (did not read the ebuild file) but i guess it's a
| keyword missing issue (~sparc or sparc) ...

You almost certainly want openssh (the open source client), not ssh
(the non-free ssh.com client). Since it's part of system, you probably
have it already.

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm