List:       gentoo-sparc
Subject:    [gentoo-sparc] Updated Packages for sparc & mips
From:       Kumba <kumba () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-09-30 20:36:12

Heads up all, got a bit bored, and went on a keyword updating spree for
both sparc and mips.  Detailed below are all the changes I've done to
both archs.

Packages that had ~sparc AND ~mips added to them (Unstable):
	dev-lang/tcl-8.4.3 ***
	dev-lang/tk-8.4.3 ***
	dev-libs/uclibc-0.9.21
	dev-utils/dejagnu-1.4.3
	net-irc/eggdrop-1.6.15
	sys-fs/e2fsprogs-1.34

	*** It is HIGHLY recommended that after merging tcl-8.4.3 and tk-8.4.3
that you run "revdep-rebuild", a tool available in gentoolkit (emerge
gentoolkit) that will walk your system and check various aspects such as
missing dependencies and unresolved dynamic linking.  In english, this
means that revdep-rebuild will rebuild any applications that relied on
tcl/tk 8.3.  I believe a similar setup was done for x86 when the jump
was made to 8.4 several months ago.  It's time we caught up.

Packages that had got moved to sparc stable (~sparc -> sparc):
	dev-libs/libol-0.3.9
	app-admin/syslog-ng-1.6.0_rc3-r1

Packages that got moved to mips stable (~mips -> mips):
	app-admin/metalog-0.7-r1
	app-admin/sus-2.0.2
	app-editors/nano-1.2.2
	net-irc/irssi-0.8.6-r3

Packages that had ~mips added to them (Unstable):
	app-admin/sudo-1.6.7_p5
	app-arch/rpm2targz-9.0-r1
	app-editors/nvi-1.81.5-r1
	app-misc/colordiff-1.0.3
	app-shells/bash-2.05b-r7
	dev-libs/elfutils-0.84
	dev-tcltk/expect-5.37.1-r1
	net-analyzer/mtr-0.54-r1
	net-dialup/minicom-2.1
	sys-apps/hdparm-5.4
	sys-devel/gdb-5.3.90

As usual, if I seem to have broken anything in this update, yell.  If
anyone sees any additional packages that could use a ~sparc or ~mips
keyword, or even be bumped to stable, file a bug at bugs.gentoo.org and
assign to the appropriate team.

--Kumba