List:       gentoo-sparc
Subject:    [gentoo-sparc] fortune-mod tweaks
From:       Kumba <kumba () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-08-26 9:34:27

Hey all,

Fortune-mod itself already has sparc keywords, but most of the addon
packages didn't.  So while adding '~mips' keywords to them, I went on
ahead and added '~sparc' keywords to the ones that were lacking.  Most
could've probably gone straight into stable, but I figured to stick to
the book on this, so merge'em and enjoy!

(hint: emerge -s fortune-mod)

--Kumba

--
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are