List:       gentoo-sparc
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-sparc] software raid and gentoo on sun ultra2
From:       Chris Russell <cjr () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-06-21 22:25:39

raid is the same as on other architectures so the normal raid howto is
probably enough to get by. I think there were a couple of special tricks
with SILO that weren't necessarily common sense so have a google to
confirm

However, I've had issues with it with kernel 2.4.19 or 2.4.20 (not quite
sure), it was quite unstable and I gave up in the end. Newsgroups/lists
pretty much confirmed the same at the time but 2.4.21 may be better. :)

regards,
Chris.