List:       gentoo-sparc
Subject:    Re: (fixes seq: A.1588) [XFree86(TM) Bug Report] sunffb driver can
From:       Ferris McCormick <fmccor () inforead ! com>
Date:       2003-02-12 12:17:51

Maybe this can be the note on this.  Mike Harris (redhat/xfree86)
indicates that xfree86/sunffb should be incorporating an official fix
for your problem.

It's too bad I didn't read the error indication from xfree startup
literally in the first place.  It was telling us exactly what was failing,
but I didn't pick up on it.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Ferris