List:       gentoo-server
Subject:    [gentoo-server] Re: SpamAssassin
From:       Torsten Veller <ml-en () veller ! net>
Date:       2009-04-07 16:21:07

* Wendall Cada <wendallc@83864.com>:
> Thanks Kerin. Sorry to show my frustration. Just my feeling toward parts
> of the Gentoo project lately. I will ping QA about this, and try to find
> a perl dev who might look at the package.

I asked for help half a year ago:
http://mid.gmane.org/20080911152631.TA8fc51.tv@veller.net

If you want to help, we can probably arrange something.
I currently don't know what needs to be done.

And then: bug 177144 is only important for mips users. If you don't use
a mips system it doesn't help making noise on this bug.

Thanks