List:       gentoo-project
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items for upcoming council meeting (2022-08-14)
From:       Ulrich Mueller <ulm () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2022-07-31 17:39:27

> Please reply with any topics you wish to be discussed during the next
> council meeting (2022-08-14).

Please change the status of GLEP 13 to moribund.

Rationale: GLEP 13 still focuses on the Gentoo Documentation Project
and a Handbook written in GuideXML. The former was decommissioned in
2016, and the latter moved to the wiki in 2014. So I doubt that there's
much useful information left in this GLEP.

See also: https://bugs.gentoo.org/853166

Ulrich