List:       gentoo-project
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
From:       Kent Fredric <kentnl () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2017-05-17 9:56:18

On Wed, 17 May 2017 04:43:26 -0500
Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:

> First thing tho, some need to stop
> ignoring the problem.=20

Its not always ignoring problems, sometimes its just that we have full
plates and there's an endless river of things that need doing, and not
enough of us.

There's a whole lot of stuff I've been neglecting for the last week
just because I'm exhausted and need a break, that's why I'm here
responding instead: Its less energy consuming.

I'll get back into it eventually though.

But this is why I'm trying to remain terse and keep things headed in
the right direction.