List:       gentoo-project
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
From:       Kent Fredric <kentnl () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2017-05-17 3:58:34

On Tue, 16 May 2017 22:52:46 -0500
Matthias Maier <tamiko@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Yes, we have a problem.
> We have too many non-developers trolling our core mailing lists.

I hope nobody over-reads this into thinking this is about them.

That'd be tragic and I'd have to play a terrible Carly Simon song.

( Fun thing, we also have too many people in general, both developers
and not, with an extreme shortages of social skills. But welcome to
opensource, you have to find a way to sit back and eat popcorn or
you'll cry )