List:       gentoo-project
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-project] Groups under the Council or Foundation: the structure & processes thereof
From:       Rich Freeman <rich0 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2016-11-13 16:49:44

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 11:28 AM, William L. Thomson Jr.
<wlt-ml@o-sinc.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, November 13, 2016 10:47:18 AM EST Rich Freeman wrote:
>> Hint: your repository is missing something.  But, as I said, I don't
>> really think it matters much either way.
>
> Synced nightly...
> https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/gentoo
>
> Compare to source
> https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/commits/master?author=rich0

Yeah, the latter is also missing something.

If you want another hint, I pointed out what it was in my first reply,
right about in the spot where I said that commit counts aren't the
only measure of contribution.  This thread is WAY too long already
without getting into repeating ourselves...

--
Rich