List:       gentoo-project
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-project] Groups under the Council or Foundation: the structure & processes thereof
From:       "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml () o-sinc ! com>
Date:       2016-11-13 16:28:59

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 10:47:18 AM EST Rich Freeman wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 10:36 AM, William L. Thomson Jr.
>
> <wlt-ml@o-sinc.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 13, 2016 4:05:37 PM EST Ulrich Mueller wrote:
>>
> >> I get 531 instead of 38 here.
> >
> > dev portage # git shortlog -sn | grep -i "Freeman"
> > 38  Richard Freeman
> >
> > And your regex?
> >
> > dev portage # git shortlog -sn | grep -i "Rich"
> >
> >    343  Ulrich Müller
> >
> >     38  Richard Freeman
> >     37  Richard Yao
> >
> > Looks like someone is combining two peoples commits. Nice accuracy...
> > Hilarious!!!
>
> Uh, in what world does 343+38+37 = 418?

Did I do that math? I think your assuming I meant the above peoples commits...
I was simply saying it looks like two peoples commits are being combined since
the number did not accurate reflect that in tree. I purposely did not do the
math as it did not add up there.

> Hint: your repository is missing something.  But, as I said, I don't
> really think it matters much either way.

Synced nightly...
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/gentoo

Compare to source
https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/commits/master?author=rich0