List:       gentoo-project
Subject:    [gentoo-project] New Developer: Marek Szuba
From:       Amy Winston <amynka () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2016-07-31 20:36:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Good day/night to everyone !

It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
Marek Szuba is joining us from Heidelberg, Germany.
He has been working on various packages with proxy-maintainers team (and
will continue his work as an official developer). Here is how he
describes himself:

"A recovering particle physicist, currently focused on the subject of
scalable management of large scientific data. Originally from Poland,
have been living the nomadic life of a modern scientist. Have been using
Gentoo since I got my first amd64 machine, back in 2005.
When not staring at a computer screen I like taking long hikes,
photographing landscapes and buildings, cooking and eating very spicy
food, and reading science-fiction."

Please give him a warm welcome!