List:       gentoo-ppc-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-ppc-dev] Generic stage1 and G5 stage2/3 available for testing
From:       Michael Hanselmann <hansmi () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-01-19 21:25:46

Hello all out there :-)

I've put the 20050119 build of the generic ppc stage 1 and the G5
optimized stage 2 and 3 onto my devspace:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~hansmi/2005.0-ppc-g5/

It would be great if someone with a G5 (maybe with 32 bit software --
don't know wether it's possible with 64 bit) could test stage 2 and/or
3. Portage snapshot is on Friday 21st on 23 UTC and bugs have to be
fixed before that.

Greets and thanks for all reports,
Michael

--=20
Gentoo Developer (PowerPC, MacOS) using m0n0wall | http://hansmi.ch/
BOFH Excuse #411:
Traffic jam on the Information Superhighway.