List:       gentoo-perl
Subject:    [gentoo-perl] HTML-Mason
From:       Michael Cummings <mcummings () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-02-21 0:32:20

I'd like to bump 1.32 to stable soon, namely because it's been forever
and a day since the last time we bumped one, its the most current, yada
yada yada. If you have any war stories about trying it, let me know,
anything you had to do that you took for granted but that was beyond the
scope of the ebuild, etc. Thanks,

~mcummings