List:       gentoo-newbies
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-newbies] Lexmark Z53 on USB?
From:       "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy () veldy ! net>
Date:       2002-10-31 15:29:30

Did you get the proper PPD for it?  Lexmark supplies them for many of their
printers.  You usually download the windows driver and say you need Adobe
PPD support.  Take the resulting exe an unzip it in Linux.  Get the PPD and
load it into CUPS per the documentation.  Print a test page.

Tom Veldhouse