List:       gentoo-mips
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-mips] Help!?! where have all the IP30 netboot images
From:       Kumba <kumba () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-09-17 20:30:59

Stephen P. Becker wrote:
> All the ip30 images were broken, because kumba failed to test if
> everything worked or not before releasing them.  It turns out that
> networking was broken, so they were removed.  I'm pretty sure he has
> some new experimental netboots that do work now in his devspace
> somewhere.  You might try asking him on irc.

There are some images here:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~kumba/mips/netboot/new/

They are not what will become the final images, though, but they're close to it.
  They're basically temp netboots until I finalize the real netboots that'll be
2.6.13.1-based.

Everything is sorta on hold until I hammer out some LiveCD issues

--Kumba

--
Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees

"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere."  --Elrond