List:       gentoo-mips
Subject:    [gentoo-mips] Cobalt bootloader in portage
From:       Kumba <kumba () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-04-05 9:43:28

I'm not sure how many people on this list run gentoo on a cobalt-mips
box, but just in case you do and you haven't yet read a post in the
Gentoo forums about the new bootloader, then you'll want to take a look
at it here:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=1014444#1014444

Questions regarding the bootloader can be addressed here or on the
forums if needed.

On other cobalt news, I plan on getting around to the netboot soon.
Going to start stage building within a few days, and that will occupy my
cobalt for several days, but I'm using the old cobalt bootloader once
again (and chain-loading the new one), so I'll be able to test the
netboot and actually fix the thing.

--Kumba

--
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are