List:       gentoo-mips
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-mips] How to get KEYWORDS=~mips
From:       Kumba <kumba () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-03-08 23:09:42

Mads Laursen wrote:

> Figured as much, I just didn't know if it was "correct" to file that
> many bugs for the "same" change. I'll check later this week, and file
> bugs for anything that might have been missed (and whatever I might
> discover later on).

Well, you can just make a list of affected ebuilds, and file a bug for
all of them, that way bug-wranglers doesn't get driven mad.  Best wait a
few days until the X stuff is cleared up and then see how things are.

> Thanks for the tip, I'm rather new to ebuilds, so it takes some time
> to find the right fix.

Also forgot, you'll need to "inherit gnuconfig".  'inherit' is an ebuild
command to import in an eclass (found in /usr/portage/eclass).  If an
inherit line is already present in a specific ebuild, just add
'gnuconfig' to the end of it.  Hopefully most ebuilds with gnuconfig
problems are taken care of, but if you bump into any and can
test/confirm, then let us know of them.

> Anyway, thanks for making this port, it's nice to be able to put the
> hardware to use (especially since it was free ;-))
>
> /dossen

No problem, free hardware is always fun...

--Kumba

--
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are