List:       gentoo-hardened
Subject:    [gentoo-hardened] distcc problems
From:       Ernesto Rodriguez Ortiz <eortiz () estudiantes ! uci ! cu>
Date:       2009-02-09 19:56:40

Hi, I'm new in the gentoo-hardened server stuff and I managed to install one in my work but I have problems to start the service distcc. Since now it is the only problematic thing, how can I fix this? Has it happened to someone else? Do I need to send something else about the system, the configuration make.conf?

これも通過する..
Eroz.