List:       gentoo-hardened
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-hardened] Hardened laptops
From:       Ned Ludd <solar () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-08-30 5:39:20

Mike,

When you feel your system is ready for prime-time please submit a
cryptoswap-x.x.x.ebuild at bugs.gentoo.org and assign it to hardened @
gentoo.org. One of us should pick it up (Method you wanted this right?)
or if your willing to support it long term then I'd like to invite you
to look into becoming a hardened gentoo maintainer/developer.

--
Ned Ludd <solar@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Linux Developer (Hardened)