List:       gentoo-doc
Subject:    [gentoo-doc] Removing individual architecture-related installation guides
From:       Sven Vermeulen <swift () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-02-17 8:25:34

Hi all,

I will remove the gentoo-$arch-install.xml guides from the main page (unlink
them at first, remove them alltogether later). I receive too many users
talking about the "x86 Installation Guide" with feature requests that are
already incorporated in the Gentoo Handbook.

Wkr,
	Sven Vermeulen

--=20
  FOSDEM 2004               Free and Open Source Developers European Meeting
  21 - 22 februari          Brussels, Belgium          http://www.fosdem.org

  http://www.gentoo.org     Documentation & PR              swift@gentoo.org