List:       gentoo-doc
Subject:    [gentoo-doc] Fwd: viewcvs is dodgy/broken
From:       Sven Vermeulen <swift () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-02-09 19:10:47

For those that don't visit gentoo-dev@gentoo.org...

----- Forwarded message from tigger@gentoo.org -----

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:36:40 +0000
From: tigger@gentoo.org
To: gentoo-dev@lists.gentoo.org
Cc: gentoo-core@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] viewcvs is dodgy/broken

All,

viewcvs is currently not very happy. I'm doing my best to get this
working but it overlaps with some other work we are doing on
re-organising our web mirrors so please bear with us.

Thanks,

Rob

--
rob holland - [ tigger@gentoo.org ]
irc://irc.freenode.net/#gentoo as tigger^

----- End forwarded message -----

--
  FOSDEM 2004               Free and Open Source Developers European Meeting
  21 - 22 februari          Brussels, Belgium          http://www.fosdem.org

  http://www.gentoo.org     Documentation & PR              swift@gentoo.org