List:       gentoo-doc
Subject:    [gentoo-doc] Errors in website text...
From:       "Robert G. Waycott" <rgwaycott () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2003-12-18 2:11:46

Gentoo Doc Developers:

   Being a mite anal-retentive about grammar and spelling and the like, I have been \
unable to overlook several errors on the Gentoo website. I am wondering what the \
proper procedure for submitting my [suggested] corrections on the offending texts? \
Perhaps if all goes well in getting these submitted, I will begin some submissions on \
the Documentation I have read. Maybe one day I'll get taken under the wing of an \
illustrious Gentoo Doc Developer/Mentor. Oh golly gee, joy!! Oh, and by the by, what \
would an aspiring doc-writer such as myself do if he had some suggestions or ideas \
for Documentation to add to the Handbook--if I have understood properly, the general \
GDP goal is to house all Gentoo-related documentation within the centralized \
Handbook. Having moved over to Gentoo from FreeBSD, I miss the excellent \
Handbook--which is why I'd like to help produce Gentoo's. Anyway, that's it for now. \
Essentially trying to understand just how to submit some corrections for the website \
text right now ... will move on from there on your suggestions.

Cordially,

Robert G. Waycott

aka, 'Neuros' in Forums and on #gentoo

--***--