List:       gentoo-doc
Subject:    [gentoo-doc] Fwd: Internal Server Error
From:       Kurt Lieber <klieber () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-10-29 19:16:43

----- Forwarded message from Chris Hollenbeck <hollec@rpi.edu> -----

From: Chris Hollenbeck <hollec@rpi.edu>
To: www@gentoo.org
Subject: Internal Server Error
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:06:15 -0500

I receive an Internal Server Error when going to the Gentoo Security
Guide at http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-security.xml.  I haven't
had this problem with any of the other guides.  This happens both when
typing the URL in directly and when following the link at the main
documentation page.  I've been having this problem since around 1:58 PM
EST.

----- End forwarded message -----