List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: net-im/gajim and related packages
From:       Hanno =?UTF-8?B?QsO2Y2s=?= <hanno () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2024-02-21 10:34:01

Hi,

I am currently listed as the maintainer of gajim, but I am not really
using Jabber/XMPP any more. Unless someone else steps up within the
next couple of days, I will change them to "maintainer-needed".

This affects the following packages:
net-im/gajim
dev-python/nbxmpp
dev-python/python-axolotl
dev-python/python-axolotl-curve25519

nbxmpp is a generic python XMPP library, but gajim is its main useer.
The two python-axolotl packages are used by the OMEMO encryption plugin.

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/