List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: media-gfx/gmic
From:       Marek Szuba <marecki () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2023-10-27 11:14:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Currently last-rited but since it seems there is interest in keeping it
in the tree, I have just returned it to the state in which it was before
I took over its maintenance 3 years ago (i.e. m-n). To anyone willing to
put up with the updates of the megapatch, the regularly emerging QA
issues and the unresponsive upstream: good luck. You will need it.

A request (and, to make it absolutely clear, nothing more than a
request): PLEASE don't unmask gmic unless it gets a new maintainer.
We've got enough junk packages as it is.

--
Marecki

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]