List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] www-client/chromium needs a new maintainer
From:       Mike Gilbert <floppym () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2023-05-26 23:59:27

Hi all,

I'm throwing in the towel on www-client/chromium. It just isn't any
fun to maintain, and it's making me feel guilty when I don't give it
the attention it requires.

If anyone is interested in keeping it going, please feel free to reach
out and I will do what I can to help with the transition. Full Gentoo
developer(s) would be preferred, but I could also facilitate a proxy
commit scenario. Also happy to mentor folks who want to make the
transition to full developer.

I'll stick around in #gentoo-chromium on Libra.chat for the foreseeable future.
I'll also keep bumping the chromium-based binary browsers
(google-chrome, edge, opera).

Thanks.