List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs
From:       Marc Joliet <marcec () gmx ! de>
Date:       2021-12-28 21:46:04

Hello all

I'm retiring from proxy-maintainer status of app-text/asciidoc, so that'll=
 be
up for grabs pending the completion of my final pull request (https://
github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/23553).  I need to focus my time on other
things, and I have also lost interest.  Thanks to the proxy-maint project =
for
their assistance and for being so pleasant to interact with.

Greetings,
=2D-
Marc Joliet
=2D-
"People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know w=
don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup