List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for agenda items - Coucil meeting 2020-11-08
From:       Ulrich Mueller <ulm () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2020-10-26 8:31:04

> In 2 two weeks from now, the Council will meet again. This is
> the time to raise and prepare items that the Council should put on the
> agenda to discuss or vote on.

> Please respond to this message with agenda items. Do not hesitate to
> repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously
> suggested one (since the last meeting).

> The agenda for the meeting will be sent out on Sunday 2020-11-01.

> Please reply to the gentoo-project list.

Exceptionally following up also in gentoo-dev because it is a technical
topic and I think it might be of general interest. :) The list of EAPI 8
features is up for pre-approval by the Council:
https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/57a0eef028a9c573b367013e9898efe5

Please keep the discussion in the gentoo-project mailing list.

Ulrich