List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Developers, please start switching to 17.1 amd64 profiles
From:       Mart Raudsepp <leio () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2018-05-27 8:36:06

I'd welcome some help on https://bugs.gentoo.org/552500 for wxWidgets.
I'm not sure when I can get to it, I'm not much into bash and eselect
modules, I didn't author the module and I'm lacking time for wx which I
kind of just inherited back and don't use myself anymore :(

There's an ebuild based fix contributed, but I think we can do it in
the eselect module sources instead?

Mart