List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Repo mirror & CI server is having problems
From:       Michał_Górny <mgorny () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2018-05-22 20:07:23

Hi, everyone.

I'm sorry to say that the server currently running repo mirror & CI
services is having serious network problems.  Besides intermittent
delays, this causes the following problems:

1. Repository mirrors occasionally crash to the point of requiring
manual fixing.  No need to report that, I get cron mail every time it
happens.

2. Pull requests crash frequently.  Preferably just redo the commit
(e.g. 'git commit --amend --sign' to get a fresh signature) and repush
to have it run again.

We are currently working on moving the services elsewhere but given
the size of it and our limited time it's going to take some time.
I'm sorry for the trouble and thanks for your continued support.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny